Chicken pot pie is a comfort food that many people love and it can be made very nourishing. It is a recipe that is easy to double and freeze half.
When: Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:30pm
We will start by enjoying a hot chicken pot pie together.
Where: my kitchen, near I-430 & Rodney Parham
Cost: $30 per person, which includes a small chicken pot pie to take home
What to bring: The knife used most in your kitchen.
Some of the culinary topics covered:
- cooking / deboning a whole chicken
- taste testing: crock pot vs. oven roasted chicken
- knife skills
- bone broth basics and why homemade broth is so good for us
- creating cream of chicken / mushroom soup from scratch
- making a pie crust from scratch
Class size is limited to 6 people. This would be a great class for mom and daughter to take together. Or a fun gift to give to the person who has everything. Contact me if you are interested in other group cooking lessons.
luvmyhub AT gmail.com